The Palm Springs Area’s #1 Real Estate Team
As a Coachella Valley native for the last 24 years, Norman’s knowledge of the Valley’s geography is second to none. With an established background in managing residential real estate transactions for his clients, Norman brings enthusiasm, commitment, optimism, and experience with a track record of success which have allowed him to develop strategic partnerships and long-term relationships.
Prior to his career in Real Estate, Norman nurtured his relationship-building skills and grew his understanding for guest services in the hospitality field allowing him to excel in every aspect of the ever-changing real estate market.
Norman in a Nutshell
- Dream Dessert: Tiramisu.
- Best Concert Ever Been To: Elton John.
- Favorite Community or Neighborhood: Tamarisk Area in Rancho Mirage.
- Favorite Season: Winter.
- If You Were A Candy Bar, Which Would It Be?: Not really a candy bar but Ferrero Rocher. I’ve almost eaten enough of them to actually turn into one.
- First record, tape or CD that you ever owned: Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt.
- Favorite Place to Dine Out: Alps Village.
- What Could You Not Live Without: My Cell Phone.
- What Skill Would You Like To Learn: Software coding.
- What Game Show Would You Be Awesome At: Jeopardy.