The Palm Springs Area’s #1 Real Estate Team 2016 | 2017 | 2018
A Southern Indiana native, Jacqulyn Stanton has been a Palm Springs area resident since July 1998. With over 17 years in the industry, Jacqulyn has worked alongside Brad Schmett since February 2003 when she became a licensed California REALTOR®. In 2005 she earned her California Broker’s license and now serves as the Vice President of Sales for Brad Schmett Real Estate Group.
Having expert-level knowledge of the numerous residential communities and neighborhoods throughout the greater Palm Springs area, Jacqulyn prides herself in the use of technology, innovation and old-fashioned hard work to maximize her client’s real estate experience, whether buying or selling. Jacqulyn’s friendly midwestern personality combined with her energetic disposition perfectly position her for a successful career in real estate. A passionate animal lover, Jacqulyn is a proud dog-mom to her rescue dog Ruby. When not working, you can often find Jacqulyn hiking the La Quinta Cove with friends, cooking, shopping, working out at the gym, entertaining or attending local music festivals.
Jacqulyn in a Nutshell
- Dream Dessert: My grandma’s homemade peach cobbler or apple pie.
- Best Concert Ever Been To: I’ve been to thousands of concerts so this one is hard – but I think Desert Trip was pretty hard to beat! I went with my parents and we had pit tickets so we were right up front! It was amazing!
- Favorite Community or Neighborhood: Hands down – Bighorn.
- Favorite Season: Winter in the desert – the weather is absolutely perfect!
- If You Were A Candy Bar, Which Would It Be?: I’d be a Snickers. A multi-faceted chocolate bar but a traditional classic. With a Snickers you are going to get the job done!
- First record, tape or CD that you ever owned: These 3 were tapes were on repeat – Nirvana Unplugged in NY, Grateful Dead – Skeletons in the Closet & Counting Crows – August & Everything After
- Favorite Place to Dine Out: Cork & Fork, Heirloom & Tu Madres
- What Could You Not Live Without: Coffee & Music.
- What Skill Would You Like To Learn: Piano & Guitar – the funny thing is when I was younger I could play both and took lessons. I can’t remember any of it anymore!
- What Game Show Would You Be Awesome At: Family Feud – Steve Harvey cracks me up!